Here are just a few examples of who we've recently helped...
- Winchester Live at Home Scheme, a charity that offers support to older people still living at home to reduce isolation and promote wellbeing, applied for funding to supply each of their 330 members with a gift bag for Christmas 2014. For some, this would be their only Christmas present, and we gladly donated £2,475 to cover the costs.
- Hampshire Riding Therapy, a charity that provides riding tuition and therapy to adults and children with disabilities and special needs, applied for £10,000 for vital maintenance to their riding arena.
- Southampton-based Down to Earth City Farm, who provide learning opportunities for children and vulnerable adults, applied for £650 to cover the cost of a turkey shed.
- We're proud to have been the headline sponsor of the Winchester PPP (Pedal, Paddle, Pace) triathlon in aid of Macmillan for the past two years. Our donation of £5,000 helps the event to take place each year, which in total raised almost £30,000 in 2015.
- Winchester Community Fund continues to support 20 year old triathlete Laura Fenwick from Chandler's Ford in her sporting career. During 2015, our £1,000 sponsorship has helped Laura, a British Triathlon Junior Championships and European Junior Cup competitor, with her sporting equipment and physiotherapy support.
If you’re interested in applying to the Winchester Community Fund, please fill out this application form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read all our rules which are printed on the Community Fund Criteria PDF of what we do and don’t sponsor, as well as fill in all the boxes with as much information as possible. The Winchester Community Fund meets on a monthly basis and its decision is final.