Clear and frequent communication is the key to our success.
Here at Denplan, we ensure that everyone has a clear view of the direction in which the business is going so that they feel part of its ongoing success. This ranges from company briefing sessions, where the whole company gets together, to individual one-to-one reviews.
We welcome feedback to help us improve what we do and have an open door policy that includes all senior managers and the Managing Director. We use many feedback mechanisms, from a formal annual employee survey to an anonymous ‘ask the senior management team’ question and answer intranet page.
We pride ourselves on being open, friendly and hard working. When we exceed our business expectations, everyone enjoys a reward. Examples of such rewards have included the whole company going to Chessington for the day, a Denplan Olympic fun day, an extra day of holiday and ad-hoc bonuses.
Denplan is also a very sociable company with an active sports and social team, representing a wide range of employees.
Our vision is to be 'at the heart of dental care', and we believe in what we do.
The way we work as a company is based around our vision and this is underpinned by behaviours that are fundamental to the way we treat our customers and each other. We have five behaviours:
- Commercial focus
Our Practice Support Advisors have won:
- British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards (BESMA) 2007 ‘Finalist’ – Sales Support/Customer Service Team of the Year
- BESMA 2008 ‘Rising Star’ – Sales Support/Customer Service Team of the Year
- National Customer Service Awards 2008 ‘Finalist’ – Frontline Customer Service Team of the Year
- BESMA 2009 ‘Finalist’ – Sales Support/Customer Service Team of the Year
- BESMA 2012 ‘3rd Place’ – Sales Support Team of the Year
- Denplan was ranked 14 out of 964 companies in the ‘Sunday Times 100 best companies to work for 2011’
- Denplan's former Chairman, now Life Ambassador, David Phillips received the award for Outstanding Achievement at The Dental Awards organised by The Probe magazine in 2011
Our Customer Advisor team have won:
- 3rd in the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service programme and 2nd for email service in 2014
- 2nd in the Top 50 Companies for Customer Service programme in 2013
- Top 50 Call Centres for Customer Service programme runners up in 2008 & 2009, third placed in 2011
- Best Financial and Insurance Call Centre in the Top 50 Call Centres for Customer Service programme in 2011
- Quality Service Provider of the year 2013 at the UK Customer Satisfaction Awards
Our Corporate Advisor team have won:
- Best Provider of Dental Plans at the Health Insurance Awards in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
Denplan and Simplyhealth
Denplan is part of Simplyhealth, the UK's biggest cash plan provider.
Simplyhealth believes in helping people access affordable healthcare and delivering excellent personal customer service. It helps nearly four million people with their health and 20,000 companies choose Simplyhealth as their healthcare provider.
Click here to find out more about Simplyhealth