Denplan is committed to ensuring this website is accessible to as many visitors as possible, regardless of physical ability or software. We have taken the following steps to achieve this goal.
- This site is built using HTML 4 Transitional
- This site uses valid CSS2.1 for visual layout and styling
- This site conforms to the W3C's WCAG guidelines level I, and most of level II
- This site uses structured semantic mark-up. For example, table mark-up is used for data tables, lists are marked up using list elements, headings are marked up as headings and so on
- Data tables employ attributes associating data cells with their headers to allow them to be more easily understood by users of screen readers and other adaptive technologies.
- All links can be followed in any browser, even if scripting is turned off
- All links which open new windows include a warning in either the link text or the title attribute
- All links to document types other than web pages show the document type being linked to or opened
- All content images on the site use descriptive ALT attributes
- Purely decorative images include null ALT attributes
- All text is sized using relative sizes to allow it to be resized by users of any browser or other user agent
- With the exception of purely visual elements such as maps, primary content is structured so as to be readable in any browser, regardless of whether it supports images, stylesheets, scripting or plugins