Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair...
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
To learn more about what happens in your dental appointments, speak to your dental team.
To find out more about how a Denplan dental payment plan can support your oral health, give our Customer Advisor team a call on 0800 401 402.