Three simple steps
Step 1 – Visit the dentist and pay for the treatment as usual.
Step 2 – Submit your claim by downloading and completing a claim form and sending it to Denplan along with the receipts for the treatment.
Step 3 – Wait for payment to be reimbursed to your bank account via your chosen payment method. This will usually be within five days of receipt.
If you’d like to speak to a member of our Schools claims team to discuss your claim, you can call on 0800 838 951.
Claims should be sent to:
Denplan for Schools, Denplan Ltd,
Denplan Court, Victoria Road,
Winchester, SO23 7RG
Tips for claiming:
- Claims can be submitted by pupils, parents or schools.
- If a tooth has been lost, you must obtain written confirmation of this from your dentist. A breakdown of treatment costs should also be provided.
- If you would like to request a copy of a claim form with a return envelope, you can call 0800 214 357 or email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claim forms should be sent to Denplan within 60 days of receiving treatment.
- If you’d like confirmation that any treatment received will be covered under the terms of the policy, or you would like clarification of the benefits available to you, please don’t hesitate to call on 0800 214 357 or email email@example.com