Our innovative patient assessment tool - available to all our member dentists.
Denplan Previser Patient Assessment (DEPPA) is the only evidence-based, online individual risk assessment tool to help patients understand their current oral health and future disease risk. With over 100,000 adults having benefited from DEPPA already, we’ve now added Young DEPPA. Young DEPPA engages and motivates younger patients and their parents/carers and is now free* for all members to take full advantage of.
DEPPA is available free of charge to all Denplan Excel certified member dentists. Non-Excel certified member dentists can also benefit for just £100 per month (inc VAT) for up to two dentists in a practice or for £150 per month for three or four dentists.
Both provide an instantaneous online report showing the patient’s Oral Health Score (OHS) alongside a detailed, evidence based assessment of their future risk for caries, periodontal disease, tooth surface loss and oral cancer.
How DEPPA can be a benefit to your practice and patients >>
Some of the benefits of DEPPA and Young DEPPA
- Provides a contemporary protocol for full patient assessment
- Includes oral health status scoring to measure clinical outcomes
- Includes annual benchmarked reports to support clinical audit
- The colour coded risk assessment and for children, colour coded faces, supports communication, engagement and motivation of patients, parents and children
- Clinical audit is supported by DEPPA
- Supports you in maintaining effective pricing (includes indicative Denplan payment plan fee category at each assessment)
To add to your current benefits, purchase or arrange a FREE TRIAL, call the Practice Support Team on 0800 3283223
* This offer is limited and will be subject to review in the future.