Natasha started working for the company in 2015 in sales and customer service. She became a coach for the dental customer service team before joining the Academy in 2016.
Her experience both with Simplyhealth and in her previous roles help her with all elements of her training role. Natasha particularly enjoys meeting lots of different people as a trainer and understanding the differences between each dental practice she visits. Her favourite area of training is marketing and social media as she enjoys the excitement of practices planning for their future.
To learn how you can use different sales and communication techniques to engage patients and increase sales of products and services
- Identifying what you want to sell more of
- Assessing your product knowledge
- Ensuring you have rapport with patients through communication before you sell to them
- Identifying what is important to patients by asking them powerful questions – Establish their needs
- Understanding that once you know what’s important to them you can sell in the benefits
- Checking understanding, being ethical and closing the sell
- Looking at where your opportunities to sell are
By the end of the module, participants will:
- Have a greater appreciation of the importance of being ethical when selling in dentistry
- Have more confidence in promoting the practice products and services to their patients in a way that they and their patients feel comfortable
GDC development outcomes – A, B, C, D