Scotland - Wednesday 11th - Saturday 14th September
Join us to enjoy the breath taking scenery of the stunning Scottish mountain ranges, mixed with informative clinical sessions.
We’ll be staying in the luxurious Forest Hills Macdonald Hotel and Spa, where you’ll be able to relax each evening after a busy day hiking. Each day we will tackle stunning trails, challenging climbs and enjoy the changing scenery as we come into autumn.
You’ll have the chance to enjoy the tranquility and mountain fresh air, plus time to refresh and enhance your clinical knowledge with 2 hours of verifiable CPD available.
Walkers will be welcomed to arrive Wednesday afternoon and a welcome dinner will follow. Thursday and Friday will see us hike The Cobbler and Ben Lomond respectively, followed by a CPD session and dinner. Everyone will then depart at leisure Saturday morning.
The hotel is around a 50 minute drive from Glasgow airport and 30 minutes from the city of Stirling. Glasgow is served by a variety of airlines which can be seen here
CPD Lectures 2019
Hiking, Survival and Business, Jo Banks
To consider the lessons that can be learned from hiking and survival techniques and how these can be translated into strategies that apply to running a successful practice.
• Consider the importance of setting clear goals and having a strategy to achieve them.
• Identify ways to maintain momentum and motivate your team to support you in reaching your destination.
• Recognise the importance of having contingency plans to deal with setbacks and the ability to adapt your approach on the path to achieving your goals.
By the end of the module, participants will:
• Understand how they as a leader can use strategies used in hiking and survival and apply them to practice life.
• Be able to consider how as business leaders they can influence their own and their team’s approach in achieving their business goals.
GDC development outcomes: B, C
Pharmacology, Indications and contraindications of Botulinum Toxin, Dr Sunny Lathar
Aims and Objectives:
By the end of the lectures delegates will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a range of aspects related to facial aesthetics including:
• Patient selection.
• Limitations of toxin and filler treatments
• Complications and corrective procedures
GDC Development Outcomes: A, B, C, D
Rates will include;
• 3 nights bed and breakfast at the Macdonald Hotel and Spa
• 2 guided hikes
• Lunch on Thursday and Friday
• Dinner on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
• Conference (inc 2 hours verifiable CPD) on Thursday and Friday.
Please note associated travel costs, transfers and travel insurance is not included.
Costs for this event are as follows;
• Walker and non walker sharing a room - £400 per room
• 2 walkers sharing twin - £450 per room
• 2 walkers sharing double - £450 per room
• 1 walker in double - £375 per room
If you have any questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.