But why else should you have a Denplan payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us …
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover (Denplan Supplementary Insurance, included in all our dental plans)
- Regular appointments with your registered member dentist, helping you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and discover the best care for your mouth
- Access to Denplan's 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline when you need it most
Feel like you only see your dental team for a check-up?
That's great news, as it sounds like you haven't needed much treatment. We are all about taking a preventive approach to your oral health, and by attending regular appointments, any potential problems are spotted early and your oral health is maintained rather than treated. Your preventive approach seems to be working!
Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair ...
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Updates your general health details
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers preventive oral health advice, tailored to you
To learn more about what happens in your dental appointments, speak to your dental team. To find out more about why a Denplan dental payment plan may be the best approach to your oral health care, give our Patient Support team a call on 0800 401 402.