By visiting your dentist regularly and stopping problems before they start, you can save money in the long run. There’s no getting away from the fact that restorative treatments, like crowns, bridges, or fillings, can, in some cases, present you with unexpected bills. But dentistry doesn’t have to be expensive.
Stop problems before they begin
If you follow a preventive approach to your oral health, you're unlikely to need a lot of unexpected and potentially costly treatment in the future. We can help you to budget for your dental care, encouraging you to see your dental team on a regular basis, and prioritise your oral health.
What can our Denplan payment plans do for you?
A Denplan payment plan gives access to regular private dental care with your dentist and their dental team, helping to keep your teeth and gums healthy now and prevent problems in the future.
But why else should you have a Denplan dental payment plan?
Take a look at some of the other benefits of being with us...
- Preventive oral health advice, to help stop dental problems before they start
- Predictable monthly payments, allowing you to budget for your private dental care
- Regular appointments with your registered member dentist which help you to keep your teeth and gums healthy and find out the best care for your smile
Do you know what really goes on during your check-up?
Here are just a few of the things that your dental team does while you’re in the chair...
- Checks your jaw joints
- Looks at your occlusion (bite)
- Assesses you for infections, including your tongue and gums
- Checks you for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Records measurements of your gums to assess for gum disease
- Examines your teeth for caries (tooth decay)
- Offers oral health advice, tailored to you
To find out more about how a Denplan dental payment plan can support your oral health, give our Patient Support Team a call on 0800 401 402.